Recreate your world with the word of God
When there is darkness around you, speak the world and let the light shine.
The light in you is waiting for the word of God to be activated, and the word of God is to be spoken by you.
You have the ability to recreate your world. You have the ability to make your world and family the way you want it to be only if you can speak the right word. 2 Corinthians 5:17
God is reminding us of the power that we carry as children of God. Genesis 1:26. You have the power to speak to your situation. Everything you need is in you, all you need to do is to activate it. 1 Peter 2:24
Questions to ask yourself?
1. Who are you? You are the image of God. You can recreate the world with the spoken word. Revelations 1:6. Ecclesiastes 8:4
2. Where am I? You are seated in heavenly places in Christ Jesus. Ephesians 2:5-6. Ephesians 1:20-21. Principalities and power are under you. 1 John 4:4.
How to create the right world?
1. Speak the word to your situation. Hebrews 4:12. Speak to him as a father. Don’t complain but speak the word. Luke 6:45. It is what you have inside of you that you can speak to your situation. Soak yourself in the word. 2 Timothy 2:15. There is a word for whatever you’re going through. You must study and meditate on the word.
2. You ask until your joy is full. John 16:24. Don’t give up too soon. 2 Kings 5:14. Matthew 7:7. John 14:14
3. Have faith in God. Mark 11:22-23. When you speak the word, believe that you will receive it. Psalms 46:1. Romans 4:17. Operate in faith
4. Don’t forsake the gathering of the saints. Hebrews 10:25. Proverbs 27:17
5. Live in peace with everyone. Be a peacemaker. Hebrews 12:14
6. Give more towards the expansion of the kingdom. Acts 20:35. Give and it shall be given unto you. Luke 6:38. Proverbs 19:17
7. Obey God absolutely. Isaiah 1:19. Mark 10:46