You can't do without Jesus. He is the way to the father. he reveals the truth to us.
What he did in the wilderness he can do again. Hebrews 13:8.
Who is Jesus?
1. He is the word. John 1:1. The word is truth and the truth sets free. The word of God tells you the purpose of God for your life.
2. He is the name above every other name. No power can overpower the name of Jesus.
3. He is power. There is power available on a constant basis for daily living. 1 John 1:6. Anyone that has accepted Jesus has the power.
4. He is the guide. Hebrews 1:1-2.
5. He is the wisdom of God. You need wisdom to live as an overcomer. Wisdom is needed in every area of your life.
6. He is the authority. You can only exercise authority when you submit to God. You must submit to him in all obedience.
7. He is the provider. God shall supply all our needs according to his riches in glory.
8. He is salvation. Salvation is free. Accept the free gift of God. You can earn it not do you deserve it. Ecclesiastes 12:1
God does not have a problem with the man. The only problem he has with a man is disobedience. Sin is disobedience to God. Sin is a poison. Sin pulls out the light from a believer. It is a destiny destroyer. Disconnect from everything that can put out the light of God from our lives.